Post of the Week:

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Lusciious.x: Annual "Big Bash"

Lusciious.x (yeah, even I'm getting a little tired of seeing her all over the place, but, by the way, she came second in CG today) is starting to send out invitations for her annual "Big Bash" insiders say. Only her close friends have received invites, although everyone is invited (including the press). Held at her place, this is a pioneer of sorts for Stardoll, as she is the first to hold a large scale party, complete with a playlist and V.I.P. lounge, on Stardoll,and I'm guessing it's going to be B.I.G. How do I know all this? She sent a press release around to all the "reputable" (I feel very flattered) gossip columns that described it. Apparently the theme is neon/fluro, and the party is going to be rocking to techno music al night long, although Lusciious.x may only be making a brief appearance. Can't wait, because you know I love parties!
Picture: Lusciious.x taken on 2nd February 2008

xoxo
Elle

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She didn't become second place in covergirl. You are making this up, I saw that weeds1 is. You are obviously Lusciious.x none of the other gossip coloms are obsessed with her like you are.

Or obsessed with you, should I say.

Stardoll Gossip by Elle said...

Lusciious.x? Now, where have I heard that one before? Oh, yeah, that's right. About a million times from other idiots like yourself. Um, no, I'm not (for the millionth time) and, yes, Lusciious.x did come second, to Ide, so who is looking stupid now? Um, you are.

xoxo
Elle

Anonymous said...

You deny your Lucious.x? Prove to us by not writing about how unworldly wonderful she is. Or at least, write about how unworldly others are, too. Then, maybe the accusations will stop poring in!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

When is the party.

Stardoll Gossip by Elle said...

Oh, and why should I stop writing about her, when Daily*Tabloid gets away with writing about BeverlyHillsHei all the time?

xoxo
Elle

Anonymous said...

I am not actually looking stupid. I think you are, the one that lied about her coming second in covergirl. How sad, I pity you. I know a lot of things Elle and I can sniff a liar from a galaxy away. Ok maybe you are not Luciious.x but you certainly have an almost stalkerish obsession over her.

Till Next Time
x