Post of the Week:

Saturday, February 2, 2008

PRandCo.: The new Status Symbol

Everybody who is anybody is getting an agent from this one-of-a-kind agency (okay, I know I sound like an advertisement for the place, but I do think it is a good idea). With a tagline that reads "Your reputation is our business" any lesser girl (um, me?) would be scared, but it seems the Elites are flocking to use the services of this Stardoll P R (Public Reputation) agency which combats bad publicity (like the type I give them?) with public statements among other things, but is mostly being used because it has become a status symbol. Before the status symbol for Elites was having a personal shopper or an assistant, but now it is having an Agent at this ultra-exclusive (seriously, they wouldn't even give me a statement) agency. Since they only take 5 clients (2 for each agent and the coordinator takes one, too) places are going fast, and, no, they are not free. Get yours quick, Elites!
Picture: PRandCo. taken on 3rd February 2008

xoxo
Elle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

elle, come back, we miss your gossip.