Post of the Week:

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

BeverleyHillsHei: Losing Fans?

Now, I don't really like to be the bearer bad bad news (actually, I love being the bearer of bad news, but that's another story!) but it seems to me that apparent socialite BeverleyHillsHei is losing fans. Could it be that her time in the spotlight is up? One of my sources thinks so...
Inspired_Touch says:
"Her suite isn't nice and she isn't pretty. For someone so rich and famous she should have a little more money to spend on it."

No editing, as usual (except for spelling) because I like to hear the truth. I have my own 2 cents to add to that: doesn't her presentation sound a little like ousted It-Girl Kahlen08Heiress'? Could she, too, be lying? "I guess I'm heiress to that fortune, too" sounds a little suspicious, so I'll keep you posted if I dig anything up. Until then, keep gossiping!
Picture: BeverleyHillsHei taken on 9th January 2008

xoxo
Elle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is ugly, and she lacks style. Won't be long until she is just another "wanna-be famous" Stardoll user.

Anonymous said...

i agree with you,i think beverlyhillhei is a total poser and liar. i mean, if she is so rich, why is her suite almost empty??? LOL. and i have always thought her medoll was completely lacking in style... she just copies style_magazine's style and did you notice how she is constantly sucking up to style_magazine, asking her if her outfit is good? Haha!