Post of the Week:

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

SmartSet: The New Elite?

A group of girls who call themselves the "Smart Set" are proclaiming themselves to be the new Elite, or so one member (SmartSet) says. The group itself is ultra-exclusive, and the specifications for entering are very demanding, I've listed some below:
Funny
Kind
Stylish
Cool
Beautiful
Intelligent
Plus, of course, there are many more. The only member that I've heard of is Lusciious.x, and Untitled.bmp, but the others are new users that have yet to feature on my column (until now, of course). Check them out on Lusciious.x's BFF list (speaking of her list, BeverlyHillsHei is no longer on it! I though they were BFFs? Obviously I was wrong) under the tags "SS".

xoxo
Elle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There getting some competition. New Elites are growing every day. So watch out girls ;)

Anonymous said...

& some are even getting better then them !