Post of the Week:

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Confidential: Who am I?

Well, you can bet that everyone was going to start guessing who I was some time or later, but I didn't think Sudanese_Beauty would be this quick to judge. Now, either this is a lame ploy to get her into the column, or she seriously thinks that she knows who I am, whatever. No, I am not anyone featured in this column, and I'll never tell who I am: unless you guess right. I've given you enough clues, haven't I? I mean, everyone knows my account on Stardoll, and everyone knows my name, don't they? What more could you want? I'll give you another clue: I'm completely unexpected. So, no, as I said, I'm not anyone featured in this column, and my only account on Stardoll is my "GossipbyElle" one. Happy? Now, get guessing...
Picture: Sudanese.Beauty taken on 9th January 2008

xoxo
Elle

No comments: