Post of the Week:

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The latest Faux-Pas by the "Former Heiress"

This girl seems to be making one mistake after another. The one that got my jaw dropping was this: now her site lists who you can and can't be friends with (needless to say, I'm not on the list of "cans"). Obviously this girl needs some education in human rights: last I heard, people were able to pick their friends. But her latest faux-pas? Being on the BF list of another socialite, and not adding her to your's! Yes, that's right, Kahlen08Heiress is apparently too cool for fast-rising socialite, Lusciious.x - how will she retaliate this time? But, speaking of the two of them, Lusciious.x is giving Kahlen08Heiress fashion advice! Of all things, that is the cutest! I must say, though, that she looks better for it. I suppose that's why celebrities have stylists. But, ah, with all that scandal? I think you better hold on to the friends you have, because you might never have any on Stardoll again... Just a thought.
Picture: Kahlen08Heiress taken on 9th January 2008

xoxo
Elle

No comments: