Post of the Week:

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It's a NOVEL

I'd like to thank my talented colleague for this scoop, because she found it, photographed it, and was good enough to tell me. Love ya, Barbie!
Some people can get too carried away with fiction (remember The Da Vinci Code? That is actually a novel, though people treat it as fact), an example of this on Stardoll is user .Blair.Waldorf. Best friends with Serena, her favourite store is Bendels and, can you believe it? Her boyfriend is Nate Archibald. Now, I've seen a little bit of the series (that's what inspired me to creat this column) but I, for one, know when to draw the line between fiction and fact. .Blair.Waldorf. doesn't. In fact, here is a quote for her presentation:
"Favorite movie: Breakfast at Tiffany's which I often watch on Saturday mornings with my best friend Serena"

Like, hello? Is the whole world insane? So, check out her page: it's actually unreal.
Picture: .Blair.Waldorf. taken on 17th January 2008
Page featured: http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/?id=13099370

xoxo
Elle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

freaky

Anonymous said...

WOW! Do you have a problem with people pretending? I think it is cute and I read every book and have seen every episode of GG on TV. I think that she did a good job imitating. Also, if your critizing her, critize yourself too! Your such a gossip girl copy cat, like duh. And, have you noticed that half the population of stardoll thinks their a famous celebrity? Good luck.

Stardoll Gossip by Elle said...

No, um, not a copy-cat. I said very clearly that Gossip Girl inspired me to do this column, but the fictional column and this one are entirely different. Yes, I do have a problem with people pretending: because it's the same as lying, and I cannot stand lying (maybe you could tell by the fact that all I write is true). And, no, not everyone on Stardoll thinks they are a famous celebrity, but thanks for wishing me luck!

xoxo
Elle