Post of the Week:

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Oh, poor Style_Magazine:

Well, I just got the news today, because I wasn't on yesterday, and it turns out that Style_Magazine's collection (which may or may not have been copied, see "Copy-Cat") isn't going to be published after all which means, of course, no hope of anyone's collection being published. Well, that is sad, but I can't say it surprises me, as Stardoll likes to have full control of the entire site, with no user help. But, hey, there is something we can do! One girl suggested making a "potitition", which, yes, could work, but I think we'd be better off with an actual petition. Even so, condolences to Style_Magazine, it must have been quite a let-down. However, if she copied? Serves her right. But, back to the gossip, because I can't be sentimental for long. What is with her attire? Some type of mourning suit? Just because you're upset doesn't mean you can just let your style go, Style_Magazine. Oh, speaking of letting go, when exactly are you going to start producing issues on time?
Picture: 17th January 2008
Page featured: http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/?id=4594484

xoxo
Elle

No comments: