Post of the Week:

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Model-Selena: Are those my Grandma's Curtains?

Alright, yeah, yeah, I know. Barbiie does the fashion, I do the gossip: but tonight I'm doing both. Now, I'd be lying if I said she called in sick and, since I don't lie in this blog, I'll tell the truth. I've kinda taken her job. Okay, okay, I'm sorry! But I've decided I actually like fashion, so I'm just going to do a couple of articles.... Anyway, what on earth is Model-Selena wearing? It appears Style_Magazine helped her pick it (yes, the ostrich wearing Editor), as it says in this Guest Book comment:

Model-Selena answered on 2008-01-26 23:04:38

Well, it is certainly creative. What do you think of my outfit and the look overall, that was created with the help of my dearest friend, Style_Magazine?

Oh, poor Model-Selena. I'm sure you could've done better on your own, but, instead, you've turned out wearing pink and burgundy, with a skirt surprisingly like my grandma's velvet curtains. In fact, I think she actually did steal the curtains, digitalizes them, and then stuck them with a perfectly good corset, and not so good belt. Now, if only the skirt was white, or even pink, then I'd throw down my verbal slicing sword. But it isn't, so I'm cutting her look to pieces (verbally, of course, because I'm not one for violence!). Ooh, but at least she's wearing gorgeous YSL shoes although, I must admit, her outfit kinda ruins them.
Picture: Model-Selena taken on 26th January 2008
Page featured: http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/?id=4382776

xoxo
Elle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her dress is great, I don't know what you are seeing but it can be right are you on drugs or something that has incapacitated you brain to process what looks beautiful? ... yea I think so.

Anonymous said...

model-selena was the best dressed at star_awards.

Anonymous said...

I think it's gorgeous, and certainly different.