Post of the Week:

Friday, January 25, 2008

Daily*Tabloid: Accept our Differences

Okay, Im sure most of you have read Daily*Tabloid's pathetic excuse for a column, so I know you'll know what I'm talking about. Quite simply, do you have something against people of a different sexual orientation? Like, who made you the judge? I, personally, am straight, but if someone isn't? I don't call them "lapper slappers" and I definitely do not treat them like it's a crime. Who do you think you are, Daily*Tabloid? Because I think I know exactly what you are. You're narrow-minded, cruel, hypocritical and obscene, and in case you can't take the heat? Why don't you step away from the flame. These are some quotes fro some of her more judgemental posts:

Dior_Kvinne is a Lesbian?!


"I wonder who is her lesbian lover is. So far she hasn’t commented on her sexuality nor has she talked about her sexual orientation at all for months. Some say that she quite in fact is a lapper slapper (a.k.a. lesbian)."

- I'd like to point out that if your interests do point the other way, it doesn't mean you have a "lesbian lover". Do you have a lover, Daily*Tabloid? Unlikely.

The Stewart Heirs Scandal


"And for the brother. Is he gay? He is that hat on? And he is a member of club Louis Vuitton, and wants to own a modeling agency some day. What the hell kind of kid is that? GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY!!!"

- As for that, how judgmental can you get? You actually disgust me. Oh, and in case you delete that post? I have proof. Contact me for details at gossipbyelle@gmail.com

and, finally:

"UPDATE: Kahlen08Heiress admitted that she made up her brother and sisters accounts. So did she always want a gay brother?"

Like, what is up with you and homosexuality? Do you have a problem with it? I mean, it's isn't my personal preference, but at least I don't judge them as if they're a different species. Again, you disgust me, Daily*Tabloid.

xoxo
Elle

No comments: