Post of the Week:

Friday, January 11, 2008

It's idiots like them...

It's idiots like Style_Magazine and Actressoffuture that make my exciting job monotonous, although it does provide gossip for you to read! Here is another guestbook discussion that I just had to print, and do I really have to say it again? I am no one you know: I'm not Monamour. Kahlen08Heiress,Lusciious.x, Style_Magazine or even Actressoffuture, so stop telling me I am. I know who I am, you don't, and that's how it is going to stay. So stop guessing. Here is the conversation:

actressoffuture said on 2008-01-09 05:01:28
oh! and the only person she doesn't talk sh*t about account lusciious.x and monamour. magazine.

Style_Magazine answered on 2008-01-12 01:49:35

Yes, and - who does Monamour. think she is? Her magazine looks a lot like mine.

actressoffuture said on 2008-01-09 05:00:19
did you know that monamour. lusciiou*.* *s the same person. and now she created an account called gossipbyelle and is talking a bunch of sh*t about you and me and people.

Style_Magazine answered on 2008-01-12 01:49:01

Yes, I kind of supposed that they were in fact the same person.


Wow: isn't everyone just so intelligent. Like, so intelligent that they can't even realize they don't know who I am? But, then again, it's idiots like them that give me gossip. Oh, and just for the record? I don't think Monamour magazine and Style magazine look the same, and if they did? It wouldn't be a big deal, because Style magazine looks like Simply magazine, so, really, you could say she copied, too.
Picture: Guestbook of Style_Magazine taken on 12 January 2008
Page featured: http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/?id=12059000

xoxo
Elle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Toallly! Its so ugly how every1 sez shez her, bcoz its so obvius she isnt, lik, helo? i actually think shez style_magazine.