Post of the Week:

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Lusciious.x: Visit from the Actual Elite

This post has been a little late in coming, but I thought I'd post it all the same. One of my sources, who will remain anonymous by request (although the obvious guess is Lusciious.x herself, and I'm sure my source wouldn't mind if say that it isn't her) has sent me this picture (below):


Now, I've heard that the true Elite, as in celebrities outside of Stardoll, have been visiting, but I really didn't think I'd have the luck to actually see one! But, here it is, for everyone to see, Mary-Kate Olsen visiting Lusciious.x! Now, I know this is going to make you guys hate me even more (it seems you guys hold a grudge against Lusciious.x) but, really, I'd be pleased to feature other pictures of Elites visited by the Elite, so, if anyone has them, send them!

xoxo
Elle

No comments: