Post of the Week:

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Juicy, juicy!

Well, you should be happy now, Style_Magazine, because I am, in a way, featuring your new endeavor... and Monamour's. Yes, again I have the scoop, and this on is juicier than ever! Just 2 days after the release of the news that Style_Magazine is comiling a collection of outfits, Monamour. feels releases the news that she has been working on a "collection". The question is, is it copying, or are they doing completely different things? If Monamour. is copying, should we think copying really is the highest form of flattery, or will these two editors be at it forever? Even so, despite the scandal, I can't wait for both, and I hope both get published in the Starbazaar! Currently there are no previews, but Style_Magazine says there is a pair of pants, a skirt, top and swimsuit (all in black, her favourite color!) and Monamour. says she isn't commenting at this stage, but she does say that it will be "glossed, luxe and gorgeous. Very masculine, but very alluring at the same time". But the question is: will they even be published? Or will this just be a lost cause... Wait and see, and if they do go on for sale? I'll definitely be snapping up pieces from both collections, I admire the styles of both!
Pictures:
Top: Monamour. taken 28th December 2007
Bottom: Style_Magazine taken 8th January 2008
Page featured: http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/?id=11263026

xoxo
Elle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see monamour's, she always has such nice clothes and suite. it sounds great!

I_T