Post of the Week:

Sunday, January 13, 2008

The List:

A compilation of socialites, this is basically just a copy of those lists you see in magazines like "Time" and "People", except this is by Gossip by Elle. Not. I actually hired someone to do this for me, Stardoll fashionista/boy-finder, Babiiedollcutie: because we all know I only print gossip, and this is totally out of my league. Remember that just because someone isn't Elite, rich or famous, it doesn't mean they have no style or talent, which is exactly what this girl is. Stylish, talented and drop-dead gorgeous, this girl has been wooing boys for years, but is now ready to turn good, and start off her fashion writing career by compiling this list of socialites for me. To be on the list you must be stylish, gorgeous, sweet and have at least some gossip-worthy qualities. So, ready for the list? We've finalised the Top 10 (yes, I did have some input), and, boy, if I do say so myself: the list is definitely going to make a splash as people discover who is, and isn't, on it. It's going to be published at the end of the month, and is going to be a monthly publication from then on. I can't wait!
Picture: babiiedollcutie taken on 14th January 2008
Page featured: http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/?id=12161078

xoxo
Elle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we all know whos gonna be on the list: xxdrivebylove; modelisous; BeverlyHillsHei; High.Fashion; Style_Magazine; Model-Selena; fakeshake3; Sophia*Lauren; moarayne; Maril.Monroe; Sudanese.Beauty; skostorlek; Puccapo; zanegirl90210; So...Inmagic; iamthestory; savethevintage and of course NOT lusciious.x

Stardoll Gossip by Elle said...

Sounds like you have something against Lusciious.x, and I'd be happy to hear it (message me on my Stardoll account if you have any gossip about her). But, as a matter of fact, the list is quite surprising.... and I know for a fact that Savethevintage is NOT on there, and Lusciious.x IS. So...? Boring? Don't read it.

xoxo
Elle