Post of the Week:

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Oh, yeah! Aren't I POPULARRR

So I checked out Daily*Tabloid's site (just checking it out. Believe me, she does the same to me) and guess who the latest posts were about? Me! Wow, aren't I just so famous and popular! Better not let this new state of Eliteness go to my head, though, because I've got a column to run! So..... well, all I can say is, really, aren't you supposed to be writing gossip about Elites, not me? Although, I must say I'm flattered....

xoxo
Elle

2 comments:

Daily*Tabloid said...

I have been unlike you.

Stardoll Gossip by Elle said...

You have been what, Daily*Tabloid? Dishonest? Scheming? Retarded? Unoriginal? Prejudiced? Oh, don't worry, darling! If it's your conscience getting you, don't worry. We all know what you are, no need to remind us.

xoxo
Elle