Post of the Week:

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Style Icon: BeverlyHillsHei

You all know me, unstylish as ever, but one Elite has caught my attention, which means her style must be good! Voluminous blond hair and gorgeous red lips make her style akin to Marilyn Monroe's though her outfits are far hotter than anything Marilyn would have worn (just look at this scorching minidress!). Her suite is an Heiress' suite, and her style is as classy as she (claims to be) is rich. An heiress? Well, she definitely has the looks, and she's definitely got the style. There is definitely a career akin to Paris' in this girl, not to mention that she already has a career as a socialite! I mean, check out her friends list! All the big names, including Fakeshake3, Sophia*Lauren and, of course Lusciious.x (sorry to spill the beans, but after what she told me to do, I'm guessing you should move her to the top of the list!). Why am I being so nice all of a sudden (you know me, mean, cold, hard, truthful). Well, let's just say a little birdie told me to.
Picture: BeverlyHillsHei taken on 20th January 2008
Page featured: http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/?id=2095384

xoxo
Elle

1 comment:

Stardoll Gossip by Elle said...

Okay. Foul language, but whatever: I was thinking the same thing. I mean, hello? BeverlyHillsHei, it's not okay to not wear pants! It's just gross, and no one wants to be the unwilling gynecologist, thanks very much!

xoxo
Elle