Post of the Week:

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Blue hair, and a confession to share:

"I was adopted", Kahlen08Heiress' presentation screams, but can we believe her this time? It's possible she's just pulling the sympathy card, but it's also possible that it's true. But I smell a rat. I also think I smell some very bad fashion choices, because now Kahlen has an out-of-control blue hairdo and giant earrings, which could spell disaster for her chances at the Best Dressed: Winter list. Oh, and she has finally added Lusciious.x as a best friend (remember the post: "Former Heiress commits Faux-Pas") with the peculiar message: "I'll always be there for you". But, wait a second, from what we heard Lusciious.x was there for Kahlen, convincing her to stay on Stardoll (remember those guest book posts?). So, is Kahlen08Heiress trying to dress-down Lusciious.x after using her for support? Or is Lusciious.x the one who needed supposrting? I aim to find out, so if you have the scoop? Message me at my gmail: gossipbyelle@gmail.com
Picture: Kahlen08Heiress taken on January 9th 2008

xoxo
Elle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't believe her.

mOd

Anonymous said...

I personally think it's all a bunch of lies. I recieved a message from her asking her to be in her Top Model Comp. I gladly joined, after all the prizes were a spread in Style_Magazine and many other prizes. I then noticed somethign was to good to be true. I wrote in Style_Magazine's GB and asked her if any of this is true. Guess what?! Just another lie.