Post of the Week:

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Boring....

Do I have to refute every lie Daily*Gossip spreads about me? That's how it seems. Boring... anyway, this latest accusation charges me with posting comments under other names, and, no, I did not do that. It's possible that someone else might have posted it under the name of "High.Society", because there is no way to check if they're genuine or not, but it definitely wasn't me. Think I don't approve comments? I approve every comment I get. And, no, I'm not lying: because 3 unconfirmed sources did say that Style_Magazine's collection is entirely copied, and I print the truth. Every time. Unlike someone else I know, Daily*Tabloid...

xoxo
Elle

3 comments:

Daily*Tabloid said...

And how do you have proof that Style_Magazine's collection is copied? How do you have proof? How do you know the 3 sources are telling the truth?

Stardoll Gossip by Elle said...

And how do you know Style_Magazine is telling the truth? Like, hello? I said my sources were UNCONFIRMED. Why do you read this blog if you can't comprehend what I'm saying? Although I applaud you for FINALLY signing your name to your posts...

xoxo
Elle

Daily*Tabloid said...

I always signed my name.