Post of the Week:

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Have I got the scoop of the year? You bet!

Everybody's favourite BFFs have completely split, and are now blocking each other! Who do we have to thank for this scoop? None other than reliable source: Baroque. That's right: Kahlen08Heiress and Lusciious.x, the BFFs that everybody's talking about, have now gone their separate ways. Who broke the tie? Apparently (it's not that I don't believe you, Baroque, but we need statements from them before we can "prosecute") it was Kahlen08Heiress who ended it, believing (of all things) that Lusciious.x was actually... wait for it... me. Like, what the? I totally don't get it, but whatever. I'll soon be getting statements from these two socialites so, until then, watch this space!
Page featured: http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/?id=9346014

xoxo
Elle

No comments: