Post of the Week:

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Kahlen08Heiress: Can't keep her Cool?

It seems that ousted socialite Kahlen08Heiress can't keep her cool in my Guest Book, with a "fierce" comment that declared life was, her words, not mine, "stupid".

Kahlen08Heiress said on 2008-01-24 12:55:49
stop wriitng stupid things about me. I am not a stupid socialite on stardoll. so just leave me alone. and get a stupid life.

GossipbyElle answered on 2008-01-25 01:23:01

1: I'll write whatever I want. 2: We all know you're not a socialite. 3: Expand your vocabulary so it extends to more insults than just "stupid". 4: I have a life, and I'm guessing it's better than yours.

xoxo
Elle

So, of course, I replied in my characteristic fashion, which I'm sure she'll appreciate. For proof see photo below:

So, ah, next time you mess with me? Use a different insult.

xoxo
Elle

No comments: