Post of the Week:

Sunday, January 13, 2008

It-Girl Ignored?

The It-Girl everyone wanted to be friends with is currently being ignored, say insider reports. Other socialites have turned a cold shoulder to fellow party-goer Lusciious.x, due to, one can only guess, her latest feud with Kahlen08Heiress. Who knew? Puccapo has also been ignoring Lusciious.x as more and more people begin to believe she is me. Can I just correct that mindset? Lusciious.x is not, will never, and could never be me. Get it? I actually feel kind of sorry for her, though (Elle has emotions?!?), because all her new-found friends are ditching her, or so her latest Public Statement says. Read it below:

"No, for the thousandth time, I am NOT Gossipbyelle. Look, I don't know who is spreading the rumours, but I can guarantee it isn't true, I am not Gossipbyelle. I can't believe it even has to come to this, having different accounts should suffice, and the fact that we live on entirely different sides of the globe should seal the deal. I'm insulted, too, because people I thought were my friends have suddenly started ignoring me, and friends don't do that. And, what if? What if her first article had been about Puccapo, for instance. Would that mean Puccapo wrote it? No? Well then, why me? Because I'm in the same position as she would be."

Poor little socialite.... someone get me a tissue.
Page featured: http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/?id=13166546

xoxo
Elle

No comments: