Post of the Week:

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Kahlen08Heiress: I heart ME?

Can you say "up myself"? If you can't, I'm sure Kahlen08Heiress will be glad to teach you, unless, of course, you send a request without writing a message. My point? This has got to be the worst faux-pas she has ever done, worse, even, then her little "I'm an Heiress" game, and worse, still, than her Top Model endeavor (that ended in disaster when we realized that, too, was a lie). Still unsure? My reason for this post is Kahlen08Heiress' new presentation that starts with, what else? A giant IME...
posted across the top of her page. I mean, hello? We all love ourselves, but I've yet to meet someone as stuck-up (and ridiculous) as Kahlen08Heiress. Remember when Lusciious.x sent a friend request to Kahlen08Heiress to kick-start her popularity? Now Kahlen08Heiress should be glad she accepted, because it looks like her friendship with Lusciious.x (and other Elites) is going to be the only thing that keeps her Elite, if that.
Picture: taken on 30th January 2008
Page featured: http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/?id=9346014

xoxo
Elle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

STOP PICKING ON KAHLEN08HEIRESS, SHE'S NOT POPULAR OR COOL ANYWAY. NOBODY CARES ABOUT HER!!!!!