Post of the Week:

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Style_Magazine: Shameless

Alright, her shameless name-dropping has caused her to be on my gossip column today, because of this Guest Book comment, below:

Style_Magazine said on 2008-01-27 01:04:22
I am glad that you have mentioned my Timeless collection. Even though, it is not going to be in the Shop - I have started designing the second part of the collection.

Alright, can I just point out that no one cares what you're designing in your spare time? In fact, I'm glad that collection isn't on Stardoll, because imagine how arrogant she'd be then. Quite frankly, her head would block out the sun. Funnier still (other than Style_Magazine's lame attempt at scoring some extra publicity) is the replies she got. Click on the picture to see the enlarged version, and check out what they're saying in AwardsCeremony's Guest Book, below:


Like, seriously, can a girl get more shut down than Style_Magazine was just then? Probably not.

xoxo
Elle

No comments: