Post of the Week:

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

FASHIONshows?

"STARDOLL FASHION WEEK

Stardoll Fashion Week is the next big thing. In my album I will present to you outfits that are hot this season. I will make a list of people who will be invited to the fashion show. The list is VERY exclusive. You MUST have a nice suite and nice clothes. Or just nice clothes. If you would like to be on the guest list, send me a friend request. I might invite you, but that is my decision, meaning I want you to be on the guest list. If you wanna be on the list that bad, send me a gift code. The fashion show will be on January 3rd – January 10th. Hope to see you there. "

That's what FASHIONshows' presentation says, so why is she inviting fashion tragedy Actressoffuture? Does she really think that Actressoffuture has a "nice suite and nice clothes", or is Actressoffuture one of the people who wanted it so bad that they bribed FASHIONshows? If it's the former, I really don't think that FASHIONshows should be producing a fashion show, because if that is what she thinks fashion is, she is dead wrong. Oh, and guess who isn't invited? Fashion magazine editor, Monamour. Must be a blow to her pride. But then again, maybe it isn't, because with people like Actressoffuture on the "exclusive" guest list, I probably wouldn't be seen dead there. Oh, and another thing. Actress of future supposedly gets 12 million from her parents, but why is her suite and style so shabby? I smell another scandal... can't wait!
Picture: Actressoffuture taken on 9th January 2008

xoxo
Elle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wat?!?!?!?!? Y woz she invited? She haz like N.O. styel! randum.... mayb she did brieb her... Yeh, sounds jus lik her!