Post of the Week:

Friday, January 11, 2008

Publicity Seeker

Style_Magazine appears to want free advertising, or at least more fans, because every message she sends to me seems to say "check out my magazine", or "why not write something interesting, like about my new collection?". Seriously, has the girl no shame? Now, I'm not saying she is the first to ask for publicity, and she is by no means going to be the last, but she is probably the most famous publicity seeker I know of. Indeed, with 30 000 visits to her site, it's unlikely she would need any, but, hey, it's gossip! Here is the latest reply that caught my eye, in a guestbook post that I wrote to say she had been featured:

GossipbyElle said on 2008-01-08 03:57:42
Rivalries don't suit you...

http://gossipbyelle.blogspot.com/

xoxo
Elle

Style_Magazine answered on 2008-01-12 01:45:56

Well, that is just your opinion. Did you see the "Timeless" collection designed by me on my website?


Could you be a little more subtle. Even so, I understand. I mean, the competition is tough, and she has been losing fans due to attitude, layouts and fights.... I'd probably do the same in her position: except I have, like, no style so a collection by me would be quite atrocious. I wonder what I'd call it... Gossip Wear by Elle?
Picture: taken on 12 January 2008
Page featured: http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/?id=4594484

xoxo
Elle

No comments: