Post of the Week:

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Fakeshake3: Christmas in January?

Now, I know that fashion gossip is Barbiie's area of expertise (don't tell her I'm writing this, okay?) but I just had to comment on what appears to be a blood soaked feather boa dripping around her neck, compliment a monstrosity of a dress (I apologize in advance if anyone likes that dress, but I am allowed my opinions) in, of all colors, green. Quite frankly, she looks like Christmas gone wrong, and I pity anyone who sees this outfit (but not enough to not show the photo!).
Picture: Fakeshake3 taken on January 26th 2008
Page featured: http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/?id=8355697

xoxo
Elle

1 comment:

Stardoll Gossip by Elle said...

Thanks for correcting me! You must forgive me if I live in the future sometimes :P

xoxo
Elle