Post of the Week:

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Revenge is sweet...

Read the last post? Then you'll know that Lusciious.x and Kahlen08Heiress are officially over. How do I know? Well, for one thing, they're not on each other's BF lists anymore, and our insider source, Baroque, says that she has the scoop! Did she? Well, at first I didn't know, but now I've received a statement from Lusciious.x herself, and am waiting to receive one from Kahlen08Heiress. Lusciious.x's statement below:

"Kahlen08Heiress? I'm getting revenge, because everyone should know the truth about what happened, and revealing our messages is the only way to do that. I hope I hurt you, the way you hurt me:

Sent: 2008-01-09 08:51
Oh and you really think that I am going to show you pictures and videos of my family? Like, I would never do that. Oh and you can cut the friend thing out because I know that you are GossipByElle. Oh and FYI, my friends still know that I was a former heiress of Lufthansa. Anymore messages or any more tabloid things about me. I will be contacting Stardoll and telling all my friends that Lusciiou*.* *s GossipByElle.

Bye.

Sent: 2008-01-09 08:56
How could you? I HELPED you! You know what? If you're willing to spread rumours about me just because your lies were uncovered, then I don't think you should be on Stardoll. I never should have tried to make you stay, I should have realized the only friends you keep are lies.
x.

Sent: 2008-01-09 08:55
I am not wrong. I have got several messages from my family and friends saying that you are gossipbyelle. and isn't it kind of suspicious how as sooon as you are not talking to me GossipByElle is. and when you give me a clothing makeover, it is on the blog.

Um, guys, I'd just like to point out that this is just efficiency on my part, and that I'm actually not Lusciious.x, and I never have been (and never will be, if you're that concerened).

Sent: 2008-01-09 09:02
I helped you, I kept you here. You turn around and practically slap me in the face! What is wrong with you? Where were your other friends? What did they say? Did they help you, get you to stay? No, they didn't. Instead, they told you to reject me as a friend. Who does that?
x.

This one below is really quite funny:

Sent: 2008-01-09 09:00
whatever.... i know that I am real and peole know that i am real so there.


To: Kahlen08Heiress
Sent: 2008-01-09 09:05
So there? Is that all you can say? You ruined our friendship, betrayed me, and then threatened me with lies. Oh, yeah, a "so there" will fix everything. Have you realised the monster you've become? Do you not believe your only true friend? I don't know, maybe we were never friends, but I believed you, and I expected you would do the same for me. You haven't. You have hurt me. And what do you say? You say "whatever", and "so there" like you'd just said "I personally think you'd look better in the red top", instead of "I think you're a liar and friends and family have told me to backstab you". Yeah, fine. I feel backstabbed. Happy?
x.

And then the really good bit?

Sent: 2008-01-09 09:07
yeah i am really happy. so stop mailing me...

Sent: 2008-01-09 09:08
You know what? We could have been best friends. Popular socialites who were BFFs. REAL friends, in a place where real doesn't exist. We could have, but you chose to turn around and STAB ME IN THE BACK, because you believe RUMOURS. You know what? You can do that. Go on, tell everyone lies about me. But before you do, I want you to know that I would NEVER do that to you.
x.

At that point, Lusciious.x says she blocked Kahlen08Heiress, and proceeded to talk to her other friends.

Wow! Talk about steamy! Personally, I feel a little saddened that these two split up, but, you know me, I'm glad it's gossip!
Page featured: http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/?id=9346014

xoxo
Elle

P.S. I'll publish Kahlen08Heiress reply as soon as I get it. Oh, and Baroque? I absolutely love you for this!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Juicee! Thanks 4 writing all this, its really cool 2 read!