Post of the Week:

Thursday, January 24, 2008

So*Rich: Racist?

Alright, now I'd probably be the last to cast the racism stone, but I seriously (maybe it's the lack of true gossip getting to me) think that So*Rich is prejudice against people with tans (and brunettes, though not so much). I say this seemingly random thing because out of 21 friends, only one of them has the slightest bit of a tan (and I'm not talking about those orange fake tans that most of her BFFs have). Coincidence? I think not. I've actually noticed this about a lot of the Elites, and it's starting to get to me....

xoxo
Elle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that is a little racist for saying that, so what if they don't have tan skin.

Anonymous said...

okay? wow! this story makes no sense what so ever!

Anonymous said...

There are some people without any tanned top friends, so why have you picked on her?