Post of the Week:

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Copy-Cat

Three (and many more that I haven't featured) unconfirmed sources say that Style_Magazine's new collection is.... wait for it.... entirely copied. Shocking, I know. Could it be true? That would explain why it came so late, and so sudden, and why she was always talking about it (in case someone else was saying it was their's)? Plus, if she copied, then those compliments she's recieving? All mislead. Well, looks like the only true collection we have to look forward to is Monamour's, if it gets published in the Starplaza. But could that, too, be a fake? It seems you can't trust anyone these days: first Kahlen08Heiress, then Daily*Tabloid and now, of all people, Style_Magazine. But, hey, all my readers can rest assured that at least I will never lie o you.
Picture: Style_Magazine taken on 13th January 2008
Page featured: http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/?id=4594484

xoxo
Elle

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She totally did copy! Its just like her, slimey andlazy!

Anonymous said...

high.society is model-selena, and she never will said that. shes style_magazine best friend and whoever said thiss is stupid. the collection is very nice

Anonymous said...

xydbfHow am I a fake? It make no sense what so ever.

Anonymous said...

hahahaa you guys are pathetic... Making up silly lies about FAKE DOLLS. Get over yourselves. Have you EVER seen any other person on the whole of stardoll who can and actually DOES design her own clothes and models?? I haven't. She puts her talent and skills where her mouth is, which is a lot more than most other people can do. If you don't have any kind of proof or at least indication, spreading mean lies is NASTY.

Stardoll Gossip by Elle said...

Yes, well, obviously you can't read, because I very firmly stated (twice, no less) that they were UNCONFIRMED sources but, hey, if you're illiterate that isn't my problem. What I do have a problem with is how you aren't bold enough to sign your name. Anonymous. What a joke!

xoxo
Elle

Anonymous said...

and you belive the 3 unconfirmed sources, and dont belive the others.

Stardoll Gossip by Elle said...

No, I don't believe anything. You see, the press is impartial, thus I have no opinion. I just write what's happening, and leave you to decide who to believe.