Post of the Week:

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Skeletons in her Closet?

We knew she was too good to be true, but did we know in her past life that she had been that good? I'm obviously on a roll for uncovering secrets, because now I've found out who Lusciious.x used to be: a kind, caring, sweet and bohemian girl, otherwise known as the kind I despise. Was she really all shiny-clean? So, has this good girl gone bad, or is she hiding something? Want to know what I think? I think the good girl act is a disguise, and I'm eager to find out what's underneath it. Is she really the party-hard girl we think her to be, or is that just the cost of fame? Whatever the reason, I'll uncover it... In the meantime, I'll be watching her, one false move and you guys will know all about it.
Picture: Bradkerrsgurl taken on 9th January 2008

xoxo
Elle

No comments: