Post of the Week:

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Regretably....

You may have heard about the little committee mounting against me, you may even have read it. Now I'm telling everyone, I DON'T CARE. People have been swearing at me, insulting me and posting comments which insult me personally. You're lucky I don't swear, and that I have some decency, otherwise I would completely beat the living **** out of you all mother *******. As I said, fortunately I don't swear, and I have decency. It isn't my fault I speak the truth, and it isn't my fault that I am a good writer (whatever! But, hey, at least I can spell). It also isn't my fault that I get all the gossip scoops. However, it really hurts to hear that said about me, a girl you don't even know. But then again, I guess what goes around comes around. I print gossip, not compliments, and if that offends some people? Ooops. What is really funny is that before (you already know I don't lie) she (Daily*Tabloid) posted this hurtful article, she said that we weren't here to talk about each other, and what does she do? She talks about me. But, hey, as I said before, I don't care. I print gossip, not compliments: and I can spell. Ooops. You know what? Let the 8 other gossip columns come, I don't care. A little competition is healthy, but obviously you don't get that. Oh and, by the way, gossipists don't have friends, they have subjects. You should know, no one should ever be friends with a gossipits.

xoxo
Elle

P.S. I don't only print nice things about Lusciious.x or Monamour. I would print nice things about others, but the only celebrities I know of on Stardoll are all "heiresses", save Gemma_W. I was actually planning to print something "nice" about Gemma_W, but Daily*Tabloid beat me to the chase and, unlike her, I'm not so low as to scoop a story. But, I ask you, Daily*Tabloid, are you printing "nice" things about others? No, you're prinitng gossip, as am I. And if people think mine is better? Oh, please. Toughen up: and stop with the insults.

No comments: